A.S.K. Piearcey Ltd air pollution control specialists and Madexa Environmental Risk Solutions Ltd independent environmental consultants based at the Turbine Business Centre in Worksop, are delighted to announce their new collaborative working relationship to deliver their complimentary services to businesses who require their expertise and extensive knowledge.
An increasing number of industries are facing up to the challenge of evertightening environmental legislation and soring energy bills. The requirement for reliable environmental project guidance and support has become a critical path aspect for the productivity and growth of many businesses.
Andrew Piearcey of A.S.K. Piearcey stated: “Our companies have been working together on related projects for several years now. We have identified that there are a lot of businesses that require a comprehensive and integrated approach to optimising environmental compliance”.
Gareth Cunliffe of Madexa ERS added: “Environmental compliance can be complicated, confusing, and costly but we have decades of experience in navigating the various legislative requirements and the complexity of abatement technologies. This partnership enables us to guide clients through the process of compliance from the very beginning of permitting through to procurement and implementation of the appropriate abatement system.”
There are numerous benefits this partnership offers including:
- Identifying applicable environmental regulations.
- Deliver the right environmental permit for your operation.
- Future proofing against up and coming legislative trends
- Specify the right testing regime for abatement selection design criteria
- Specify the right abatement equipment and justify rejection of other options.
- technical Guidance and support through the equipment tender process.
- Troubleshoot or investigate existing systems already in place.
- Assistance with the safety aspects of integrating abatement with process (e.g. HAZOPS)
- Energy Recovery Project development and Net Zero Carbon