POLLUTION CONTROL SYSTEMS
Madexa ERS are experts in the design, build and installation of pollution control systems for those clients undertaking any industrial process to ensure you comply with legislation
Specialists in air pollution control systems and effluent treatment systems…
If you are undertaking an industrial process you may need to install pollution control systems technology to ensure you comply with legislation. If you have a permit for your process you may even be required to implement the “Best Available Techniques (BAT)”. Examples of sources of air pollution include off-gas from oil treatment operations, metal production processes, burning of fuels. Examples of sources of effluent include: wash waters from processing operations; residual liquids from food and drink manufacture.
Embarking on a new development where pollution control systems may be a requirement?
Then contact Madexa ERS
It will be necessary for you to integrate and accommodate any pollution control systems with all the other elements of a new build / fit out.
- Initial review and options appraisal
- Process monitoring, sampling and analysis
- Impact assessment and dispersion modelling
- Conceptual design of control systems
- HAZID & HAZOP studies
- Detailed design & operational instructions
- Install and commissioning
- Pollution Control Systems
- Civils design and engineering
- Full project management / co-ordination