AUDITING & COMPLIANCE
With a focus on environmental risks, Madexa ERS offer full Environmental Auditing and Compliance services covering Legal, Operational, Procedural and Systems / Gap Analysis
One-off or ongoing Auditing and Compliance Services courtesy of Madexa ERS
Our Environmental Auditing / Compliance services are exactly what they sound like, with a keen focus on environmental risk. Our environmental auditing services can be provided as a standalone one-off solution (part of systems development) or as ongoing environmental management of your company. It is also a component part our Environmental Risk Assessment service and follows a similar overall environmental approach as follows:
- LEGAL: To identify and advise where you stand in terms of environmental legal compliance.
- OPERATIONAL: an audit of operations against established processes, procedures, industry standards, legal requirements, etc.
- PROCEDURAL: to assess compliance with established procedures, identify deviations from procedures, and to assess if there are problems with procedures themselves.
- SYSTEMS / GAP ANALYSIS: to review how your management system complies with standard requirements (e.g. ISO14001)
- PROJECT REVIEW: to assess how a project has been delivered against corporate & regulatory requirements as well as industry standards and to understand reasons for the relative success / failure of a project.